Warning labels are placed on the bottom of every candle and should not be removed.
To Prevent Fire or Injury: Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Do not burn unattended.
Trim wick to 1/4" each time before use. Allow 2 or more hours for first burn, but never more than 4. Avoid using in drafty areas. Burn only on heat resistant surfaces. Do not burn more than 4 hours. Discontinue use when 1/2"of wax remains. Never move candle while hot or lit. Never extinguish burning candle with water. Remove packaging before burning. Keep wax clear of debris. Do not use lid to extinguish flame.
If you are new to natural wax, you will notice a different in your candle as it cools. It may have a lumpy or bumpy surface. There are no additives in the candles that will alter the appearance as it settles and cools down. DO NOT WORRY. This will not change the burn quality of your candle and it is normal.
Warning labels are placed on the back of every pouch and should not be removed.
To Prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packing before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL Listed Electric warmer approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. DO NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
DO NOT add water. DO NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliance. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less the 1/2" of wax. DO NOT wash or dispose of wax down drain.
If you are new to wax melts, please follow all instructions and read warning labels. Put in one wax square at a time to prevent spilling over the edges. Do not over fill your melter. Because there is no wick burning your wax away, it will remain longer than a candle, however the scent will start to burn off. Once scent is no longer noticeable, remove and dried wax from warmer and throw it away. Do not pour hot wax out in the trash or down the drain.